Saturday, June 30, 2007

Tickets have become available

EPE has announced a new batch of great seats for the big concerts. I think that's great, although some are upset they didn't have the opportunity to get better seats than the ones they got when tickets first went on sale.

I can understand that. But it's just the way it is. I've been the lucky one to get fabulous seats at concerts long after concerts were considered sold out, so I'm ok with it. I forgot to buy tickets to a Bette Midler concert I had meant to get. A few days before the show I called the box office. Lo and behold, Ms Midler's stage was going to be much smaller than they expected, so 15 rows were added - to the front, right at the stage! We got seats in row 11. I'm sure the people behind us thought they were in the first rows and were angry, and I might have been, too.

I've also gotten last-minute tickets for U2. Awesome seats, too. Maybe I'm just lucky?

Lucky or not, these days I try to get mad at the things I can do something about. This isn't one of them.

No comments: